Me, Myself and I.

My photo
Durham, United Kingdom
I'm Kloé Adriana. Rainy walks in my wellies make me happy. Haute Couture brings a smile to my face. I enjoy baking cupcakes and drinking copious amounts of tea.

Sunday 18 July 2010

I can do that...



Admittedly, I've neglected my blogging to focus on earning some pennies lately! But promise to keep updating as much as possible! I've put this video up here because, The 'heads rock my socks, and I think they'll rock yours too. Well worth a listen :)

I've
finally managed to take a (small) step onto a career in fashion - retail.

I was really chuffed to be given a lot of freedom with setting up displays of shoes we had on sale...in terms of style, colour, size etc... Really gave me a chance to show my creative side as well as my knowledge on shoes!! I do think Carrie Bradshaw would have been proud :)

I'm proud of myself at the mo for putting my mind to new exciting challenges, and it goes to show that if you really put your mind to something you can do it... hence the appropriateness of the song :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and will comment back ASAP :) xoxo

Followers