Me, Myself and I.

My photo
Durham, United Kingdom
I'm Kloé Adriana. Rainy walks in my wellies make me happy. Haute Couture brings a smile to my face. I enjoy baking cupcakes and drinking copious amounts of tea.

Monday 26 July 2010

-Paisley love-





I attempted to take a few snaps of one of my new fave dresses, from Topshop. It has such floaty sleeves, and I love the colour. I decided to pair it with a really bold paisley patterned pair of tights I've had for a few seasons now from H&M.


Anyway, it's pretty hard to get a decent full length shot of onesself - so apologies for that!

"But You will carry on until the day you are done. You will never know when to stop. You'll carry on until you're dead and you drop. You will carry on until you're dead and you drop. You overdid it doll..."

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tights, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination of colours. The tights are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and will comment back ASAP :) xoxo

Followers